What are our services?
Drone-based LiDAR is our primary focus. However, we often collect multiple data types in a single flight including imagery and video.
We are not a survey or engineering firm, but we partner with Survey and Engineering firms if your company needs the addition of a certified surveyor or engineer on our data.
We work with each new customer to find the best-fit deliverable. Examples include:
- Bare-Earth Models (DTM, DSM, TIN)
- Raw Point Cloud (.las, .laz, .xyz)
- Topographic Drawings (.dwg, .dxf, .shp)
- Geolocated Structural Inspection Images
- Mosaic Imagery (.tif, .ecw)
- Volumetrics (.pdf, .csv)
Who uses our services?
Engineering firms, Survey firms and other companies who recognize the significant benefit in cost and data quality contract our LiDAR data collection services. Many of our customers first considered setting up their own drone-based LiDAR programs. However, the high equipment costs, steep learning curve, pilot training, insurance, constantly changing regulations and technology make it hard for many firms to sustain a program.
This is where UAS Global Services comes in. We have the equipment, experience, insurance, relationships, and pilots in place. Whether a customer has one job every few months, 4 jobs a week or more, we are here to provide your company with timely, high quality data. Contact us for a Quote.
Advantage of Drone LiDAR?
- high-resolution – 500 points-per-meter squared
- vegetation penetration
- collect multiple data types per flight
- collect data in hard-to-reach locations
Why is UAS Global Services different than other “Drone” Companies?
- We are collecting customer data daily, so our estimates are based on real-world experience
- We can explain both the benefits and limitations of drone-based LiDAR
- We have been involved in the UAV/drone industry for over 38 years
- We have been involved directly in drone-based LiDAR data collection for over 5 years
- We are not simply purchasing and flying Chinese-built equipment. We design, build and maintain our own platforms
A Surveyor’s Best Friend
The right partner can make all the difference
A letter from our CEO
I wanted to give my perspective on UAV LiDAR in the industries we serve, as well as explain my thoughts on using a service provider vs. an in-house program for data collection . . .
Deliverables created from our .2ft resolution surface models
3cm GSD mosaics collected simultaneously with LiDAR
It’s your data, we’ll make sure you can use it. Any format, gauranteed
OUR SERVICES, YOUR DATA
20 miles or 500 acres in a day!
• Bid on bigger jobs
• Hard-to-reach areas
• Data through trees any time of year
• 1 week data turn-around
Contracting our drone LiDAR means. . .
There’s more to working with UAS Global Services drone LiDAR crew than just high-quality LiDAR and photo data. Combine our services with your team for low-cost, high-quality data.
Minimal access required
Leave nothing behind
Short on-site times
No clear-cutting required
Whether you are short-staffed for a large project or just a small firm trying to make big firm profits on larger bids. UAS Global Services can bring a unique skill set to any size surveying or engineering firm.
Results in Hard-To-Reach Areas
One of the biggest benefits to using our LiDAR services is having RTK-grade accuracy in areas that put field crews in danger, or are covered with dense foliage. Contact us today.